Celebrating Scotland's innovative academic - business partnerships NOW OPEN FOR ENTRIES
Applications are now open for the Scottish Knowledge Exchange Awards 2018. Interface is seeking the most innovative and successful business-academic collaborations that are happening across Scotland to recognise, reward and celebrate the impacts achieved. Help us spread the word to show how academic-business collaborations are helping to deliver the Scottish Government’s vision for a smarter, fairer, wealthier and greener Scotland.
Previous award winners have reported the following benefits from winning:
- Independent endorsement of individuals, companies, institutes and products
- Increased brand recognition
- Innovative partnerships and processes showcased
- Increased media coverage
This year’s awards see social and environmental impacts celebrated in a new category to showcase the fantastic achievements that contribute toward a better, fairer and more sustainable future. And, for the first time, further education colleges are included in the eligibility for award applications. Scotland’s colleges are a key part of the innovation landscape and Interface is keen to recognise their input alongside universities and research institutes as delivery partners for businesses to engage with.
We are calling for entries across five categories:
- Building Skills through Knowledge Exchange Award
- Innovation of the Year Award
- Multiparty Collaboration Award
- Outstanding Contribution to Knowledge Exchange Award
- Social and Environmental Impact Award
To note: the Sustained Partnership category will run every two years and will be back in 2019.
Application Deadline: 5pm on Monday 27th November 2017.