PraxisAuril is the UK's not-for-profit association for university and public sector knowledge exchange and commercialisation professionals.
Membership of PraxisAuril is on an organisational level - so if your institution or establishment is a member, so are you!
You can see a full list of PraxisAuril members here. Membership is on a 12 month rolling basis and costs £895 per organisation (micro membership is available for very small organisations, please ask for details)
Benefits of membership include:
- Exclusive discounts on PraxisAuril training and events
- Advertise job vacancies free of charge on our website and in our newsletters
- Exclusive access to member-only resources
- Exclusive member-only events
- Jisclist discussion group (University Directors)
- Jisclist discussion group (legal)
- Volunteer opportunities
We also work with members to offer added value-services including editorial opportunities such as blog posts, and showcase the work of our members through profiles and case studies - find out more about opportunities for members to work with us.
Further information about member benefits.