We are recruiting for an Enterprise and Innovation Manager to join the Enterprise and Innovation Department. This post will play a key role in realising ambitious plans to grow innovation and knowledge exchange activity across the University and Trust over the next 3 years.
The department is uniquely placed within the Joint Research & Enterprise Services directorate across two organisations, St George’s University and St George’s NHS Trust and supports, manages and facilitates innovation and enterprise across the two sites.
The postholder will be responsible for providing a comprehensive high-quality proactive service for IP management, research promotion and commercial development within St Geroge's University and NHS Trust. This will involve identifying collaboration and commercial opportunities for researchers, protecting novel IP arising from research and negotiating commercial contracts to facilitate the commercialisation of new technologies.
Key attributes of the successful applicant include:
- Background in biomedical science with experience of working in technology transfer
- Experience of facilitating the commercialisation of research
- Confident and effective communicator
- High level of prioritisation and organisation to manage a high volume of work and priorities effectively
- Strong organisational, time-management and communication skills
This role will provide the successful applicant with an opportunity to further their career in technology transfer and enterprise within a prestigious, supportive and dynamic environment. For informal queries, please contact Dr Ambalika Batra, Head of Enterprise and Innovation email@example.com