PraxisAuril courses deliver knowledge-based training on technology transfer, knowledge exchange and research commercialisation issues for KEC practitioners at every stage of their career.
We run public courses across the year, as well as working with customers to identify their specific training needs and provide appropriate support, either as an ongoing curriculum or on a one-off basis. We adapt to meet your requirements.
Our full range of public courses are available online in our Training Catalogue. Profiles of Knowledge Exchange and Commercialisation professionals and the paths they have followed are available on our Career Development section.
If you are at an early stage of your career, you may find the following courses particularly useful:
- Fundamentals of Technology Transfer: booking now
- New Venture Creation 1: First steps towards start-ups and spin-outs
- Developing, Building and Operating Consultancy in a University or Research Institute
- Essentials of Business Development
- Fundamentals of Software Commercialisation: booking now
Courses which follow on from these, and are suitable for experienced practitioners, include:
- New Venture Creation 2: Launching a high growth spin out company
- Practical Licensing
- Research Contracts: booking now
- Growing Consultancy Business in a University or Research Institute
- Developing Strategic Partnerships
We can also work with our networks to arrange internships and secondments to support the development of skills and experience.
Additional support for senior KEC practitioners includes:
- PraxisAuril Directors' Forums
- Directors' Email Group
If you have a specific training/support requirement we also offer a bespoke service.