A summit to explore building sustainable healthcare businesses with biodata
Join biodata at the Welcome Genome Campus on Thursday 15th November (1.30pm - 6.30pm) to explore changing healthcare through the convergence of data and biology. The summit is designed for scientists, entrepreneurs and investors. Open to all.
The Campus is home to some of the world's foremost institutes and organisations in genomics and computational biology in the heart of Cambridgeshire home of the Cambridge Phenomenon and globally significant companies and innovations across bioscience, medicine and technology.
The 2018 congress will feature leaders from industry, investment and academia discussing opportunities for disrupting the healthcare industry and constructing sustainable business models and will explore building sustainable healthcare businesses with biodata.
- Natalie Banner, Patient Data Lead, The Wellcome Trust
- Maya Ghoussaini, Genetics Team Leader, Open Targets, Wellcome Sanger Institute
- Fiona Nielsen, CEO, Repositive
- Elisa Petris, Partner, Syncona
- Jo Pisani, Partner, PwC Strategy&
- Julia Wilson, Associate Director, Wellcome Sanger Institute
Registration deadline: Friday 9th November 2018
Spaces are limited, register today to avoid disappointment.