The United Kingdom Science Park Association (UKSPA) and S-Lab: Supporting World Class Science are jointly organising a Conference, Exhibition and Gala Dinner at York Racecourse, in partnership with; the International Association of Science Parks and Areas of Innovation (IASP); Innovation DB Forum; Praxis Unico and York Science Park. This two day conference will attract 400+ delegates who are engaged in the financing, design, managing and operation of scientific research, incubation and innovation facilities.
A Gala Dinner will enable relaxed networking with 300+ attendees and highlight best practice with brief presentations to winners of the 2017 S-LAB and UKSPA Awards.
An exhibition with 40-50 stands will provide opportunities to build and strengthen relationships between customers and suppliers and highlight innovative developments in design, facilities, operation and knowledge transfer.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
· Designers, operations directors, technical support staff, estates and facilities staff, equipment and service suppliers, and others concerned with the design, management, and operation of laboratory, incubation and innovation space
· Science park managers, developers and investors, incubation professionals, and others providing locations and assistance for innovation
· Professionals supporting academic/business knowledge exchange and research collaboration
· Researchers, technical staff, suppliers and others involved in the design and operation of translational research facilities
· Those concerned about the impact of Brexit on research and innovation
· Those who wish to meet CPD requirements through an accredited event.
BOOK NOW! DELEGATE EARLY-BIRD RATES AVAILABLE UNTIL 28 FEBRUARY 2017
Or email: email@example.com