Praxis Unico is one of the content partners at the UK Science Park Association’s conference in York that is being held on 9 and 10 May.
Delegates to the Conference will have a multitude of sessions to choose from. These range from Science and Innovation Policy, Building Design, Operation and Management of Facilities in the UK and Internationally with numerous case study and good practice sessions.
- There are many “pathways” to take through the conference and - for those with an interest in Business Incubation and University Incubators - the choices include:
- Incubators and accelerators – a major distraction or a perfect tool for technology transfer?
- From Science Slums to the Edge of Space – 30 Years of Incubation
- Incubation and Acceleration – The National Picture
- Innovation Eco-systems
- The policy picture – key implications for university and business innovators
- University incubator models: cost centres of profit-making enterprises?
- University-Business collaboration – mechanisms and managing expectations.
PraxisUnico members can attend at a discounted rate.
More details at http://www.ukspa.org.uk/york-conference-2017