PraxisUnico is pleased to announced that Inteum Company, LLC is offering one scholarship to attend the PraxisUnico 2017 Annual Conference to be held in Sheffield Hallam June 14 – 15, 2017.
Applicants must be
- First time Praxis-UNICO event attendees
- Employed full time by an organization that has at least one PraxisUnico member.
- Conference registration core registration fee only, NOT add-ons;
- Round-trip travel to the conference; and,
- Accommodation at the contracted PraxisUnico hotel at the published rate.
*Up to a maximum value of $2,000 USD total per recipient.
This scholarship includes all meals offered as part of the cost of the event, including social events. Other meals (or drinks) will not be paid for by this award. All other costs will be borne by the recipient or their employer. Travel must be booked at the best available economy class rate.
Receipts must be submitted to Inteum for reimbursement no later than thirty (30) days after the conference close. Inteum will pay out the award promptly upon receipt of approved receipts.
Scholarship winners will be selected by random draw conducted by Rob Sloman, CEO and founder of Inteum Co. LLC. on Tuesday, 11 April 2017
Scholarship awardee will be notified by the end of business (PST) Wednesday, 12 April 2017 of his / her award.
Complete applications must be received by Inteum no later than Monday, 10 April 2017 to be included in the drawing