Cambridge (CB4), Cambridge
Up to £27,500 per annum
Gillard James Consulting Ltd
PraxisAuril is a world-leading professional association for Knowledge Exchange practitioners. Knowledge Exchange professionals are the people who drive the relationships, partnerships and transactions that create demonstrable socio-economic benefit for the UK from its investment in research funding.
Our national training programme has been a resounding success and is much admired around the world for the quality of both its content and the expert practitioners who deliver it. We have trained over 5,300 Knowledge Exchange practitioners from 40 countries, including 400 in China.
We have recently created a new role within our team to work with our Director of Strategic Development to improve, develop and grow our portfolio of courses and events. The role is based at our office in Cambridge but will require UK travel and overnight stays whilst events are running.
Job Purpose- This role is responsible for researching, identifying and developing proposals for products and projects to enable the business to continue to grow and develop events and sales, as well as the continuous improvement of existing products.
- Conducts market research and analysis (customer, stakeholder, competitor intelligence) to inform development activity
- Based on evidence produced by market analysis, constructs, develops and delivers project and programme proposals, implementation plans and funding bids
- Supports proposals with solid financial planning, budgeting and review
- Manages project performance, undertakes impact analysis and makes recommendations for improvement/further development
- Monitors feedback from existing programmes and proposes changes to content to improve overall quality of events
- Liaises with members to gain insight into needs and potential opportunities, these are then researched and built into fully costed proposals for delivery
- 3+ Years’ experience of commercial market research and proposal creation
- Demonstrable experience of developing content and events in a similar organisation
- Financially literate with the ability to deliver fully costed business case proposals
- Organised, self-motivated and an ability to work with minimal supervision
- Quality and customer focused with excellent attention to detail
- Articulate with strong communication skills (verbal, written)
- Excellent relationship builder across staff, volunteers, committees
- Strong Microsoft skills (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Desirable- experience/knowledge/understanding of the Higher Education Institution Knowledge Exchange environment
NO AGENCIES PLEASE