Licensing Executives Society Britain & Ireland
Annual Conference 2018
Friday, 22nd June 2018
“International Best Practices in Technology Transfer”
We are delighted to announce that this year's Annual Conference will head to Dublin for a one day plenary conference which will be held at Trinity College. The programme promises an event packed with interesting and thought-provoking talks from a range of speakers from business leaders, University technology transfer offices and IP professionals.
Alison Campbell OBE
- Director, Knowledge Transfer Ireland
- Intellectual Property, Technology & Privacy Partner, LK Shields
- Intellectual Property Partner, LK Shields
- Solicitor, Woodroffes Solicitors
See the full list of Speakers here
Sessions confirmed so far will include:-
- Best Practices in University Technology Transfer
- Investing and Adding Value to Early Stage Innovation
- Management of Intellectual Assets;
- The Protection and Management of Trade Secrets
- Trials and Tribulations of building a company for Commercialisation and the Importance of IP – an industry view.
Please click here to view the Preliminary Programme
LES100 Training Course
''Commercialising Technology through the Power of Licensing''
Thursday, 21st June 2018
The main conference will be preceded by our LES100 Training Course also being held at Trinity College. The course will provide an overview of IP and IP Licensing, divided into five Modules, with examples, exercises, and interaction between instructors and fellow students. Further details on the Modules can be found here.
There will also be opportunities for networking around the Conference. All registrants are cordially invited to join us for informal drinks in Buskers Bar at the Temple Bar Hotel on the eve of the Conference. There will be a Gala Dinner at the Mont Clare Hotel which follows the main conference on the Friday evening (bookable separately).
Conference LES Member - €325
Conference Non Member - €500
LES100 LES Member - €170
LES100 Non Member - €275
Gala Dinner - €60
On-site student accommodation is available to book when registering
(rooms are limited!)
We also have a fantastic sponsorship and exhibition opportunities.
For further information, please contact the admin office here
Our confirmed sponsors so far: