Are you a public research organisation pushing your research from lab to market? Do you need assistance or advice on your IP strategy? IP Booster is a specialised professional IP service for Public Research Organisations looking to realise value from their research results. if you are a Public Research Organisation interested in this service please read on! Our experts will examine your case and guide you towards the best intellectual property strategy, at no cost and fully supported by the European Commission. The next deadline for applications is 31 October 2019.
- Initial IP Audit: We will determine what type and what amount of IP protection is needed for the project’s intellectual assets
- Patent Landscaping: We will design a patent landscape to clearly identify which commercialisation pathways are best
- IP evaluation or due diligence: We will conduct a thorough due diligence assessing the quantity and quality of IP assets generated by a project and estimate their future value
- Patents, design and trademark applications: If you have an idea you’d like to legally protect, we will help you to prepare your patent, design and trademark applications
- Negotiating technology transfer agreements: We will provide advice and support in negotiating technology transfer agreements, be they in or out licensing, acquisition or assignment of IPRs.
- The application must come from a European University or Public Research Organisation
- Your organisation must have benefited from EU funds for research at some time
- National funds must not be available that could support you to secure similar IP services
- Requested services should not duplicate other services you are already receiving