ON Helix, brought to you by One Nucleus, is a translational research conference for everyone in the life science sector. It is being held on 12th July and includes a welcome reception and BioNewsRound Award.
ON Helix is a one day event aimed at informing delegates of how to turn early stage inventions and ideas into innovative health treatments. It presents the UK landscape of the business environment, funding, scientific and clinical research excellence and will be a unique knowledge-sharing environment between academia and business.
The sessions include:
- Choosing the Right Business Model
- New Technologies in Translational Medicine
- Do Charities Make the Best Investors?
The announced keynote speakers are:
- Sharon Vosmek, CEO, Astia
- David Tapolczay, CEO, MRC Technology
- Sara-Jane Dunn, Microsoft
- Pete Jackson, The AMR Centre
For more information please follow the link.