We are pleased to announce that nine projects and five volunteers have been shortlisted in PraxisUnico’s Impact Awards for 2017.
The Impact Awards for KEC Professionals continues to celebrate the achievements of KEC professionals and our volunteer community in delivering and developing best practice across the sector. They also advocate the importance of showcasing the successes of KEC professionals across the UK.
The winners will be announced on the 15th June at the PraxisUnico Conference in Sheffield.
KEC Partner of the Year
- Heriot-Watt University – Renishaw
- University of Huddersfield – Machine Tool Technologies Ltd (MTT)
- University of Liverpool - Tate
KEC Project of the Year - Supported by RCUK
- Falmouth University – LAUNCHPAD
- University of Nottingham – Arts-Business initiative
- University of Oxford – Life-saving Instruction for Emergencies (LIFE)
KEC Team of the Year
- British Geological Survey – GeoAnalytics and Modelling Directorate
- University of St Andrews – Knowledge Transfer Centre
- University of Sheffield – Plant Production and Protection (P3) Centre
Volunteer of Year
- Phil Elstob - for his contribution to the development of PraxisUnico's training offering, and as a pioneer of the Continuous Improvement programme
- Sean Fielding - for his contribution to the development of PraxisUnico’s training and conference offering; his contribution to the Board, and as a PraxisUnico Ambassador
- Sue O’Hare - for her contribution to the PraxisUnico Board, and the open and collaborative approach which helped pave the way for a closer working relationship between PraxisUnico and AURIL
- Malcolm Skingle - for his dedication as a PraxisUnico Ambassador, KEC champion, Board member and a much valued industry perspective
- Andy Walsh - for his contribution to the development of PraxisUnico's 'Fundamentals of Tech Transfer' training course, and as a pioneer of the Continuous Improvement programme
Congratulations and good luck to all finalists and thank you to all who nominated.