BT has launched it's Augmented Intelligence Infinity Lab Competition in partnership with the Cabinet Office and TechHub, and are looking for SMEs working in machine learning, robotics and AI.
They are looking for innovative technologies to help transform services in three categories: Digital Public Services, Digital Defence Enablement and Digital Retail.
The winners of each category will receive:
• Six months business support from BT to develop and trial their services with their partners and customers
• Six months flex membership with TechHub at their London office.
To enter, simply:
1. Go to this link and read the brief for each category under "how to enter". Then decide which challenge/s you'd like to apply for.
2. Complete their entry form and send them a short video telling them about your solution, saying how it can be applied to one of the three categories.
3. Please enter “Leading Edge Only” when asked where you heard about the competition.
This competition is open to all SMEs from any country. Entries close 12th March 2018 with the finals being held at the BT Tower, London on 24th April 2018.