Project Manager – Clinical Research
Location: Stratford - currently remote
Salary:.£32,000 to £36,000
Contract: Permanent (open to flexible working requests)
Closing date: Midnight 13 December 2020. Do not delay applying as we are shortlisting on application. We may close the advert early if we are inundated with applications.
For more detailed information about the role and Cancer Research can be found in the candidate pack.
Are you an experienced project manager looking to utilise your skills to help us find a cure for all cancers?
We’re looking for a driven and self-starting individual to join us in the clinical research team. This is a key role working closely with our research community in the UK and internationally, to ensure that the trials and translational research in our portfolio benefits from the potential of collaborative working. The role also contributes to different aspects of portfolio evaluation and performance management, to ensure we understand not just the content of the portfolio but also optimise the delivery of trials within it.
What will I be doing?
- Ensuring development and impact of CRUK’s strong international partnership and initiatives.
- Contributing to the management of the CRUK Clinical Trial Units Network.
- Collecting and analysing quantitative and qualitative information on the CRUK clinical trials portfolio.
- Maintaining an understanding of clinical and scientific developments relating to cancer research.
What skills do I need?
- Proven experience in project management.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical skills, including competency with using Excel for data collection and management.
- Understanding of the biomedical and clinical research environments in the UK and internationally.
What will I gain?
- You’ll be making a real difference to people’s lives - we’re the largest global Cancer Research charity.
- There’s plenty of career progression and training opportunities, through internal and external L&D.
- 25, days annual leave (plus bank holidays and the ability to buy up to 5 days per annum) and 1 CRUK day.
- Pension (employer contributions of up to 10%), life insurance and a great benefit discount platform.
At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner. Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com