An exciting opportunity to join a growing innovation consultancy that provides innovation management, commercialisation services, entrepreneurship support and training for global clients.
Oxentia Ltd is a successful global innovation consultancy with an annual turnover of over £3m, a team of 20+ highly skilled consultants, and is a key part of Oxford’s innovation ecosystem. Oxentia delivers services to a worldwide customer base of public and private sector clients in over 70 countries.
Due to continued growth, we have a vacancy for a Programme Manager to join our team, working with public, and private sector clients in the UK and around the world. The role will report to senior management and will include client relationship management as well as responsibility for:
- Programme Management on innovation and acceleration programmes run by Oxentia.
- Contributing to a strong team ethic by building key stakeholder relationships.
- Working with colleagues to develop new business.
The successful candidate will have a post graduate degree or equivalent. Experience in some/all of the following areas is essential: programme and project management, innovation management. Experience in some/all of the following areas is desirable: knowledge exchange and/or commercialisation, delivery of training for researchers and entrepreneurs. Based in Oxford, the role will involve national and international travel (when restrictions allow).
Successful candidates will also need to demonstrate proven competence in:
- Defining clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities for programmes that align with organisational practice.
- Managing stakeholders, taking into account their level of influence and particular interests.
- Consolidating, documenting and managing the fundamental components of programmes (scope, schedule, resource requirements, budgets, risks, opportunities and issues, and quality requirements).
- Identifying, addressing and resolving differences between individuals and/or interest groups.
- Comfort in an uncertain environment with multiple ‘moving parts’.
- Empowering and inspiring others to deliver successful programmes.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the reference Ox023. Closing date for applications is midnight on the 30th July 2021. First round interviews will be held on August the 17th and 18th 2021. Strictly no agencies.
Salary for these positions is commensurate with experience and will be in the range of £45,000 – £50,000 for a full-time role. Benefits include private medical insurance, bonus and pension scheme.
Oxentia Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.