Are you a highly motivated individual looking to apply your marketing skills in a dynamic environment? Then we would love to hear from you! We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Officer to join our Enterprise Engagement team. As Marketing Officer, you will use your experience of delivering successful marketing campaigns to inspire and engage businesses with Imperial’s world-leading research and entrepreneurial staff and students....
Date posted: 6 June 2019
Closing date: 30 June 2019
Location: South Kensington Campus(map)
Position type: Full time, permanent
Salary: £36,926 – £45,547 plus benefits
Category: Professional / Support Services / Marketing
Are you a highly motivated individual looking to apply your marketing skills in a dynamic environment? Then we would love to hear from you! We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Officer to join our Enterprise Engagement team.
As Marketing Officer, you will use your experience of delivering successful marketing campaigns to inspire and engage businesses with Imperial’s world-leading research and entrepreneurial staff and students.
An integral part of the Enterprise Engagement team, you will play a key role in delivering audience-focused, data-driven engagement activities, both online and in person, to attract new and wider corporate audiences and enhance existing relationships.
Enterprise is the College’s Division dedicated to industry interactions and academic business ventures. It is a dynamic, fast-paced division that drives forward strategically important commercial engagements, enhancing the College’s core mission, particularly in knowledge transfer and industry collaborations.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be responsible for overseeing a range of engagement activities, including a programme of flagship corporate events, and delivering marketing campaigns to engage target audiences effectively.
You will work closely with colleagues in the Enterprise Engagement team, the Enterprise Division and across the College, as well as with Imperial’s world-leading academics to drive forward an exciting engagement programme.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Planning and managing the delivery of cross-channel marketing campaign activity, including managing email campaigns, social media activity, web updates and producing print collateral
- Gathering insights to inform marketing activity by monitoring engagement and conversion rates, conduct desk-based research, analyse web data, and maintain audiences lists for campaign activity
- Working with the Marketing Projects and Operations team, lead the project planning of key events, and lead all events marketing.
To do this successfully you will:
- Have experience in delivering a range of targeted marketing activities, including the production of marketing collateral, copywriting, managing email communications and social media activity.
- Be analytical and skilled in data management, with experience gathering insights on marketing metrics.
- Have experience working with Customer Relationship Manager systems and Microsoft Excel to deliver work and extract useful insights.
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills and will be adept at building relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Be highly organised and able to work both collaboratively and independently to drive projects forward.
- Be proactive at proposing and implementing improvements to current working methods, and adept at evaluating and reporting on the impact of your work.
Key to your success will be your ability to apply your marketing skills to deliver audience-focused, data-driven engagement activities, which support the division’s strategic aims.
To apply, visit www.imperial.ac.uk/jobs and search by the job reference PRO00269
For technical issues when applying online please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, contact Ivona Ryan, Executive Coordinator at email@example.com
Closing date: Sunday 30th June (Midnight)