We would like you to join us and take a pivotal role in coordinating the university’s Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) portfolio, and supporting the promotion of the scheme to help build a pipeline of opportunities.
The purpose of this role is to provide post award project management coordination providing project support across a broad programme of KTP projects. This support will include (but is not limited to) managing monitoring systems and databases keeping information up to date and tracking progress, being the point of contact for KTP teams, building relationships with partners, managing LMC (Local Management Committee) meetings and all other project meetings, overseeing the final report process and being proactive in finding solutions to project issues and concerns.
Your role is responsible for managing project finances, including managing a schedule of claim submissions and monitoring project spend, and be responsible for organising HR related activities for KTP Associates including recruitment and induction, in consultation with KTP project teams. You will respond to customer enquiries and provide some marketing/promotion support (both internal to the university and externally). The KTP Team sits within the Enterprise Services Team, therefore other tasks may fall within the Enterprise portfolio.
In order to be successful in this post, should have:
- Experience of project management
- An analytical ability and a high level of numeracy and ability to manage budgets
- Experience and knowledge of university/business collaborations, or have experience in working in partnership projects
- A strong customer service focus, with the ability to balance and plan priorities
- A problem-solving approach in a changing environment, and be an excellent communicator and team player
We welcome applications from candidates seeking to job share.