An exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a team driving change in the UK innovation space within the healthcare sector.
At Innovate UK KTN, we connect ideas, people and communities to drive innovation that changes lives. One of the aims of our Health Team at Innovate UK KTN is to support
precision medicine and healthy ageing activity across the research base, funders and other stakeholders in order to facilitate collaboration and to support UK industry.
The team are looking for someone with broad medical technology sector knowledge, who understands the challenges faced by early-stage companies as they develop and scale, and has the ability be flexible and to understand scientific concepts across the life sciences. Collaboration is key to the work of Innovate UK KTN, so you will be someone who enjoys sharing ideas, learning from others, researching new approaches, and exploring opportunities with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- To effectively deliver against Innovate UK KTN’s Health Work Programme focusing on the needs of precision medicine and healthy ageing companies in the early stages of development.
- To develop relationships with companies new to Innovate UK KTN to widen the scope of our links with industry.
- Work closely with Innovate UK, Research Councils and other key stakeholders to support industry relevant initiatives.
- To work with UK businesses working on precision medicine and healthy ageing products and processes to understand how technology innovation could contribut to achieving their business objectives.
- To work across Innovate UK KTN sector groups, particularly responding to new innovations that can impact on early-stage technology developments whether delivered by small companies or large multinational businesses.
- Relevant industrial experience, including R&D and project management.
- An understanding of the challenges faced in developing business opportunities in precision medicine and health ageing.
- Demonstrable success in facilitating collaborations.
- A relevant higher degree or equivalent qualification.
Innovate UK KTN offer a competitive range of benefits, including flexible and remote working, 28 days annual leave (excluding Bank Holidays), competitive pension plan and Life Assurance, EAP, and significant training and development opportunities.