Role: Industrial Knowledge Exchange Manager, Cambridge Zero
Salary: £36,914-£49,553 per annum
Contract: permanent – funds for this role are available for 3 years in the first instance
Location: West Cambridge / flexible
Closing date: noon, 29 July 2021
Work in a high profile, pioneering initiative, helping tackle the challenge of creating a zero-carbon future.
Cambridge Zero is the University of Cambridge's ambitious new climate change initiative, focused on supporting the global transformation to a zero-carbon world. We make connections that facilitate and enhance research and education opportunities, and coordinate responses to national and international initiatives. More information about Cambridge Zero is available from the website: https://www.zero.cam.ac.uk/.
We are looking for an Industrial Knowledge Exchange Manager to lead the delivery of Cambridge Zero's industrial knowledge exchange initiatives, operationalise our industrial strategy and ensure alignment against high level objectives. The role holder will support the work of the Director, Deputy Director(s) and the Industrial Strategy Lead.
Responsibilities will include
- Day-to-day management of the Cambridge Zero-led and co-led activities at the academia-industry interface
- Maintaining strong working relations with internal and external stakeholders and prospective partners
- Scoping and developing opportunities and collaborations to ensure tangible progress is made through partnerships and joint projects.
What we are looking for
- Proven experience of knowledge brokerage, project management and stakeholder engagement in academic and / or industrial contexts
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, problem solving and initiative
- An effective communicator, able to build relationships at all levels and to engage key stakeholders to achieve project goals
- Review the Further Particulars and apply at this link by noon on 29 July 2021: Industrial Knowledge Exchange Manager - Job Opportunities - University of Cambridge
- Submit a five-minute pre-recorded video to outline your vision and motivation to join Cambridge Zero. We will email you information about this step shortly after the deadline on 29 July
- Shortlisted candidates will receive a quick practical task to complete online prior to interview
- We expect to hold interviews w/c 9 August 2021.
If you have any questions about this vacancy or the application process, please contact Anna Bishop at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference AK26810.