An exciting opportunity to join a growing innovation consultancy, providing innovation management and technology commercialisation consultancy and training for global clients.
Oxentia Ltd is a successful global innovation consultancy with an annual turnover of £3m, a team of 20+ highly skilled Consultants, and is a key part of Oxford’s innovation ecosystem. Oxentia delivers services to a worldwide customer base of public and private sector clients in over 65 countries.
Due to continued growth, we have vacancies for two experienced Consultants to join our team on a full-time basis, working with university, public, and private sector clients in the UK and around the world. The role will report to senior management and will include client relationship management as well as responsibility for:
- Assistance with the commercialisation of new technologies through international partnering, licensing and creating new business entities.
- Delivery of innovation consultancy and training projects.
- Building and maintaining strong key account relationships with client organisations, identifying opportunities for collaboration leading to new business.
Successful candidates will have a master’s degree or higher; it is desirable that they have had experience of technology/knowledge commercialisation, innovation consultancy, and the delivery of training for researchers and entrepreneurs. The role will involve national and international travel.
Successful candidates will also need to demonstrate proven competence in:
- Communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide range of people and organisations.
- High levels of attention to detail with the ability to create as well as deliver excellent written material.
- Ability to manage high quality delivery on multiple projects, simultaneously.
- Forming excellent stakeholder relationships including with clients from the research base, government, and corporate sectors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and working efficiently, and collaboratively, as part of a high performing team.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, please send your CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the reference Ox018. Closing date for applications is midnight on 19th July 2019. Strictly no agencies.
Salary for these positions is commensurate with experience and will be in the range of £32,000 – £40,000 for a full-time role.
Oxentia Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.