An exciting opportunity to join a growing innovation consultancy, providing innovation management and technology commercialisation consultancy and training for global clients. Oxentia Ltd is a successful global innovation consultancy with an annual turnover of £3m, a team of 20+ highly skilled Consultants, and is a key part of Oxford’s innovation ecosystem. Oxentia delivers services to a worldwide customer base of public and private sector clients in over 65 countries.
We have a vacancy for an experienced Consultant to join our team, working with university, public, and private sector clients in the UK and around the world. The role will report to senior management and will include client relationship management as well as responsibility for:
- Assistance with the commercialisation of new digital technologies through international partnering, licensing and creating new business entities.
- Building and maintaining strong key account relationships with client organisations, identifying opportunities for collaboration leading to new business.
- Development and delivery of training in the digital technology sector.
- Networking with clients, entrepreneurs, software professionals and consultants to develop or enhance digital or data management solutions.
The successful candidate will have a Master’s degree or higher, will demonstrate proven competence in software and technology commercialisation, a track record of delivering innovation consultancy, and preferably, experience with licensing software solutions and a variety of cloud computing services on platforms.
Their personal attributes would include:
- Develop innovative approaches to commercialise digital and software innovations for a variety of sectors.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide range of people and organisations.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage high-quality delivery on multiple projects, who can meet the high expectations of our clients.
- Fluent in English and with a willingness for national and international travel.
How to apply If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the reference Ox017. The salary offered is commensurate with experience and will be in the range of £36,000 – £48,000 for this full-time role. Benefits include 22 days annual leave, private medical insurance, plus participation in Oxentia’s EMI Share Option, bonus and pension schemes.
Oxentia Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Winner of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise – International Trade 2015, Oxentia has worked in over 65 countries around the world. Our activities are underpinned by our core values of trust, excellence, creativity and collaboration