Clinical Study Manager
Location: Angel, London (relocating to Stratford in Oct 2019) – flex for up to 2 days working from home
Contract: Full time, fixed term maternity cover – 12 months
Closing date: 31st July, however we will be shortlisting throughout and may close to applications sooner if there is a high volume so early application is strongly encouraged to avoid disappointment.
Are you a self-motivated and sharp-minded individual with experience of Clinical Study Management that can help us beat cancer?
Why we need you
We are recruiting an enthusiastic Clinical Study Manager to join a dynamic team supporting a portfolio of early phase research projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and interact with scientists and clinicians across the UK, to deepen your understanding of early phase research and the role it plays in beating cancer.
What will I be doing?
Make an impact every day by:
- Ensuring that all trial deliverables are met including budgets, timelines and compliance
- Leading a multi-disciplinary clinical study team in a matrix environment
- Identifying potential trial sites and leading negotiations with NHS Trusts
- Writing, reviewing and amending clinical study protocols
- Building relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally, providing regular updates on study progress against agreed deliverables
To view a full job description please click here: https://adobe.ly/2S5FiPN
What skills are you looking for?
You’ll be able to bring to the role:
- Demonstrable clinical study management/coordination experience from a CRO, pharma, academic or hospital background
- Experience in early phase or oncology would be beneficial but is not essential
- Experience of writing SOPs and protocols is also beneficial
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop effective working relationships internally and also with external clinical and commercial stakeholders
Ideally, you’ll also be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of ICH-GCP, skills in matrix management, and experience of the UK clinical trial environment.
What will I gain?
Without you we wouldn’t be able to achieve our aim of seeing 3 in 4 people survive cancer by 2034. So we want to reward you in as many ways as possible. Our benefits package includes discounts on anything from travel to technology, generous holiday allowance, gym membership, childcare vouchers and much more. You’ll also be able to access a wide range of learning and development opportunities. And ultimately you’ll know that you’ll be changing lives through your work.
If you’re as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.
Please submit your CV and cover letter through our careers pages.