Universities, research institutes, and organisations such as the NHS etc., need to have staff skilled at reviewing, setting up and managing research contracts in order to put research agreements in place for collaborations and ensure the projects are delivered.
Suitable for: Professionals managing collaborative research partnerships and those in research contracts, industry liaison, business development or IP contracts management roles. Delegates who have gained an overview from the 1 day ARMA Research Contracts workshop will find this course takes themes further and in more detail.
Gain technical insight:
Plus practical skills:
Trainers are leading practitioners in the field and share their own in-depth experiences of the challenges faced.
The course fee includes:
- Attendance at all lectures and workshops
- Training and reference materials (electronic or otherwise)
- Registration event (including buffet dinner & drinks) on Monday 20 March
- Networking event (including buffet dinner & drinks) on Tuesday 21 March
- Morning and afternoon refreshments and lunch every day
20 ATTP Points
20th March 2017 - 23rd March
|Course Fee with Member Discount||£ 945.00|
|Course Fee||£ 1045.00|
|1 night accommodation||£ 82.00|
|2 nights accommodation||£ 164.00|
|3 nights accommodation||£ 246.00|
|4 nights accommodation||£ 328.00|
|5 nights accommodation||£ 410.00|