International professional recognition for university business collaboration and knowledge exchange practitioners
Are you an experienced KE professional?
RTTP is the international standard for professional competence & experience in university business collaboration, knowledge exchange and commercialisation.
RTTP status tells employers, colleagues and business partners that:
- you work effectively and creatively to add significant value leading to business outcomes
- you have demonstrated competence, integrity, vision, versatility and perseverance
- you have undertaken relevant training courses and/or gained qualifications that enable you to perform well and helped you to build a rich network
Do you want to develop your career in KE?
Candidate RTTP is a new designation that allows entrants to the profession to signal that they have committed to a pathway of training and development leading to the award of full RTTP status. It indicates to employers that they aspire to meet the highest standards.
Applicants for Candidate RTTP status need to:
- confirm that they have TT/KE experience (working in a TT/KE role in a country represented by a member of ATTP alliance);
- demonstrate commitment to skills development through training or working with a mentor;
- develop a Career Aspiration Plan (supported by their Head of Office).
Do I qualify?
To earn RTTP status you must demonstrate that you possess the core competencies needed to work effectively in the profession and that you have an established
The core competencies assessed by RTTP are:
- Strategy & Business Insight – strategic thinking; market-led, entrepreneurial approach; business and commercial skills
- Entrepreneurial Leadership – securing funding; leading negotiations; developing new ventures
- Effective Engagement – communication, collaboration and influencing
- Legal and Technical Knowhow – having the key legal, technical and domain related knowledge required to effectively transfer knowledge
- Governance and Project Management – developing major initiatives to support TT/KE; managing knowledge and information flow; and developing and managing systems and processes for knowledge exchange
Successful RTTP applicants must be able to describe their skills and achievements relevant to each of these five competencies.
Contact a member of the PraxisAuril team to find out more:
All PraxisAuril training courses are eligible for ATTP continuing education (CE) credits, which support your registration application.